Taylor Lautner Fansite : Your Source For The Latest Taylor Lautner News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source For The Latest Taylor Lautner News

HomepageHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See 'Twilight: New Moon' stars: Alex Meraz in Grand Rapids, Taylor Lautner on 'Saturday Night Live'
'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeby Lerie Thu 27 Sep 2012, 01:00

» We need Moderators and Admins!
'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeby Lerie Thu 27 Sep 2012, 00:57

» Taylor Lautner Has 'Swag' In 'Abduction,' Director Says
'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeby Emily Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:26

» Taylor Lautner and the Twilight gang at Comic Con!
'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeby Emily Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:21

» Spam Thread V.1
'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeby kimerajamm Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:16

Forum

'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily
Admin
Admin
Emily

'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards Empty
PostSubject: 'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards   'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 04:59

'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards
Mariah Carey, Carrie Underwood and more are set to attend the show, airing January 6.

"New Moon" has certainly been a fan favorite since its release in November, so it comes as no surprise that the film's stars Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz will attend the People's Choice Awards on January 6. According to CBS, the show will air live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, with Queen Latifah hosting and performing at the show.

Lutz will join Lautner, who is up for Favorite Breakout Movie Actor. "Twilight" snagged nods for Favorite Movie and On-Screen Team for Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. Stewart and Pattinson are also nominated in the Favorite Movie Actress and Actor categories. It has yet to be confirmed if Pattinson and Stewart will appear on the show.

Mary J. Blige will perform at the show, with nominees like Mariah Carey, Keith Urban, Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds and Carrie Underwood set to attend, as well as "American Idol" judge Ellen DeGeneres, "The Office" star Steve Carell and Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. Other fan favorites such as Miley Cyrus and the casts of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" and "True Blood" are also up for awards. No word yet on if any of them will attend the show when it goes live next month.

"We have jam packed this show with epic performances, surprises and huge show moments that will be sure to keep the audience glued to their seats," executive producer Mark Burnett said. "The stars are coming out in droves to thank the millions of fans who showed their love and support by voting. And with exclusive sneak peeks of some of the best upcoming movies and television along with energetic music performances, it's truly going to be a night to remember — and a great way to jump start 2010."
[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://taylorlautner.catsboard.com
taylors_girl

'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards   'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 17:28

i ♥️ taylor daniel lautner soooo back off ppl hes mine GGGGGEEEEEZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
#1 taylorfan

#1 taylorfan

PostSubject: Re: 'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards   'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 14:09

NO HE IS MINE SO YOU BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards   'New Moon' Stars Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz Confirmed For People's Choice Awards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1